Wednesday, August 18, 2010
MORE FOOD!
Ok, so new plan. Eat more. Never thought I would be accused (and rightly so) of eating too little. Most of my life has been associated with some form of gluttony in the form of food or drink. And just went I get my diet in check again to try and shed some pounds and build lean muscle, I turn out to be the anorexic kid in school. Great. The good news is that I will be eating more after having made another trip to BB. While the wallet is a bit lighter, I'm excited about my new purchases. More to come on that later. Here's today's intake and output.
Breakfast:
3 egg omelet with homemade pico de gallo (the stuff is too good).
1 organic banana
1 1200 mg Fish oil pill
Lunch:
8 oz of stuffed pepper mix
1 organic gala apple
1.5 cups of Spinach with EVOO and BV dressing
Snack:
20 Cherries
Large handful of raw almonds
Dinner:
1.5 foster farms chicken breast (stolen from the gf, she wasn't too pleased) seasoned with cajun rub and lime juice
1 sweet potato served in fry form (cut up wedges, covered in EVOO, pepper, garlic power, sea salt, baked)
1 gala organic apple
WOD:
A.) Run 1 mile for time
6:14 (PR) (Damn you Daniel....)
B.) 1 RM of Clean
195# (PR), also added a jerk just to stay on par with Max. I will out lift him soon :)
C.) 42-30-18 DU's, 21-15-9 Pullups alternating each
5:29 Rx
Today felt much more solid. This is probably due to my increased intake of water throughout the day and increased food amounts. I will still up all my servings, but I don't foresee the calorie deficiency being an issue any longer. I have big plans for my meals tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck with hitting a moving target Brother. Nice lift though, we call that the "Bannister Effect".
ReplyDeleteI have analyzed your current diet and it is spot on - perfect zone-paleo about 2.5x fat:
2400 cal (about 400 below maintainence)
150 grams protein (87 from you massive chicken breast meal, you might want to break that up as you probably cannot use 87 g of protein in one shot).
150 grams of carbs all good sources, except I would not generally eat bananas for absolute top dietary performance except right after working out.
135 grams of fat, (1215 cal) all from good sources.
Your performance should go right through the roof and your bodyfat may go down (slowly). For pure strength and hypertrophy you might need some 200-500 more calories, but see what this nets in a month or so before changing anything.